Google Scholar | Research Gate
- Yavas, M. & Byers, E. (2014). “Production of Long Lag Stops in Spanish-English Early and Late Bilinguals.” in Unusual Productions in Phonology: Universals and Language-specific Considerations. John Benjamins Publishing.
1. Byers, E. (2017). Vowel reduction patterns in Miami English monolinguals and early sequential Spanish-English bilinguals. Topics in Linguistics, 18(1), 17-31.
2. Byers, E. & Yavaş, M (2017). Vowel reduction in word-final position by early and late Spanish-English bilinguals. PLOS ONE. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0175226.
3. Byers, E. & Yavaş, M. (2016). Durational variability of schwa in semantically-related word pairs among early and late Spanish-English bilinguals. International Journal of Bilingualism, 20 (2), 190-209. doi: 10.1177/1367006914547936
- Byers, E. (2013). Key elements of reduced vowel production in L2 American English by early and late Spanish-English bilinguals. LACUS Forum 39. (awarded President’s Prize)